Project moved to GitHub.
mesoBoard 0.9.3 beta
: Fixed creating new forum issueUpdate 2/19/2011
: Fixed installation issuesSupport: http://mesoboard.com/BoardTest board: http://test.mesoboard.comCore changes
- Upgraded to ASP.NET MVC 3
- Converted views to use Razor view engine
- Moved Smtp/mail settings to Settings.config
- Added a default registration role
- You can set the registration role by going to Admin CP » Configurations » Registration tab » RegistrationRole
- Or by going to Admin CP » Roles and clicking on Set as registration role on a role
- New users will automatically be assigned this role instead of the "Member" role
- Note: Following the upgrade, be sure to set this configuration to the proper setting after the upgrade to ensure no users are assigned the wrong role
- Guest forum permissions are handled on a per forum basis
- Guest permissions are set in the create/edit forum pages
- When creating or editing a forum, you can now choose if:
- the forum is "Visible to Guests"
- "Allow guests to download attachments"
- Note: The upgrade script is configured to automatically set these values based on the forum permissions set for the specific forum, but, you should double check that the proper values are set after the upgrade.
- The "Guest" role no longer serves a purpose and can deleted
- Reverted "Default" theme to original colors
- Fixed installation issues in medium trust
- Fixed numerous bugs related to the Admin CP
- Fixed improper URLs in emails
- Fixed issue with double encoding in private messages
- Removed "ContactUs" configuration
- Removed "AvatarFileSize" configuration
- Removed "PasswordMax" configuration